Wednesday 23 July 2008

Baptism

We're in America!!!! First it was crazy NYC - all sort of a blur because of the time change and everything. I was even on my own for two evenings - mom and dad were busy partying! Apparently the second night I really misbehaved...and mom's poor friends had to suffer through my mischief. Oh well...that's what happens when going out in the evening becomes more important than me!

But the most important part of the trip is the Baptism when the priest poors water on me so that I can go to haven some day (I don't know who believes this stuff?) Anyway, here I cried as well in the church, but once I felt that water on my forehead, all seemed better. Anyway, I got to meet my cousins as well and see both grandmas, unts, uncles, and many friends. It was a full house! Video to come, but in the meantime, here are some pictures.

No comments: