Thursday 25 September 2008

Provence

So it was time to vacation again - I guess mom and dad really want me to get used to that whole flying thing! We stayed in a big house, went hiking, walking around little villages, and I think that mom and dad ate a lot of food. They dragged me to nice restaurants where I had to behave myself which was really problematic for me, but oh well. Also, I got to visit my first winery (and many after) and go on top of a big mountain from where I could even see the Alps!

Mom and dad did love this holiday. It was amazing to enjoy so much space after living in a small London apartment. We spent our days relaxing, driving around, hiking, walking and playing with Ella. Fall was in the air, although days were warm and Rob even braved the pool! We definitely ate too much, but it was difficult to resist the local cousine. It will be nice to come back someday.

1 comment:

Mindy Glover said...

great pictures! I loved seeing them. It looks like a perfect family vacation.