Saturday 27 September 2008

Where should I move?




I'm sitting here pondering...

So apparently as an adult, you are required to move every two years. Maybe it's a government thing. Anyway, I've been told I have four choices.

In Warsaw, everyone sounds like mommy, so that would be cool, and I could see my cousins as well, but it's cold and gray...I'm a big outdoors girl you know.
In Sydney I've been told they have these things called beaches, I imagine sand probably tastes good, but that means long flights.
Maybe if we stay in London I will get to speak in that funny British accent - but then kids will make fun of me when I grow up...
Then there is Seattle...they have houses there! I can have a backyard! But I heard Dad say something about there's only one Johnnie Walker. Not sure what that means.

Mommy told me it would be helpful for me if I build an excel model, but I haven't been able to figure out the vlookup formula so I'm just going to have to ponder on my own. What do you think?

1 comment:

Mindy Glover said...

I vote for Sydney! Bryan and I took Boden there when he was 15 mo. (and i was 5 mo. pregnant) We stayed on Manly beach, and took the fairy in to sydney quite a bit. I loved it, definately thought I could live there. I loved the beach culture, while being so close to a real city.

Warsaw second
London third
Seatle fourth - although I'd be closer to you, I've never had much interest in it as a city...although maybe i should at least visit it once before i truly decide that.